Directions & Map
F.A. Day Middle School
21 Minot Place
Newtonville, MA 02460
Where to Park
There is very limited parking space inside and in front of the school. They are reserved for NCLS teachers and staff.
We have the following traffic and parking regulations:
- Only vehicles with NCLS parking permits can enter Minot Place, no other vehicles can enter Minot Place during the school time, which is defined as 12 pm to 5:30 pm. There will be PCC parents on duty guarding and monitoring the entrance to Minot Place from 12:00 - 5:30 pm to reinforce the above procedures.
- Absolutely no drop-off or pick-up on Walnut street at the entrance to Minot Place.
- The designated drop-off and pick-up area will be the Albermarle Road parking area behind the school field. Students and parents can walk across the field to the school.
There are two places with ample parking space:
- Park along Albemarle Road. You can walk across the field to NCLS. The walk to school is short and risk-free (no street to cross). This is also the designated drop-off and pick-up location. You can get to Albermarle Road either from Watertown Street or Crafts Street. See Figure 1 map below for details.
- Newton School Department's parking lot on Crafts Street as shown in Figure 2 map as below). From NCLS, drive out and take right turn onto Walnut Street, then take your next left turn to Linwood Ave, then take your next right turn to Crafts St., the parking lot is little down the road on your right.
Figure 1. Parking Lot at Albermarle Road (A-school, B-Parking)
(You can walk across the baseball field to school.)
View Larger Map
Figure 2. Parking Lot at Crafts Street (A-school, B-Parking)
View Larger Map